WordPress is the most popular content management system on the internet today and is used by almost 75 million websites. But it’s popularity also makes it a target for hackers and other unscrupulous types who are looking to attack your site by detecting out of date installations which they can exploit. So as with your home or office computer, keeping it up to date with the latest versions and security patches is vital. This is where WordPress maintenance is key.
But with all of us leading busy working lives, finding the time to keep your WordPress website up-to-date, secure, backed up and running smoothly can be a burden, especially when updates or attacks are happening on a weekly or even daily basis.
Relax, help is at hand
This is where I can help by taking care of the day to day security, maintenance and management of your WordPress website. I will put in place a range of measures to monitor WordPress Core files, and Plugins to ensure they are kept up to date. Additionally I will set up virus scanning schedules and take regular backups of your content and database. These measures are essential in keeping your website as secure as possible.
WordPress Maintenance and support services include:
- WordPress Core, Plugin and Theme updates
- Daily or weekly backups of database and files (securely stored in Amazon S3)
- Regular virus/security scanning of WordPress core files, theme files and plugin files
- Protection from Brute Force Attacks to the WordPress login page
- WordPress Firewall protection
- Uptime monitoring
- Up to 1 hour of assistance and/or site updates per month
- Assistance with cleanup or restoration of your site in the event of it being compromised
WordPress maintenance is priced at £15.00 per month with no minimum term
In addition to the standard maintenance package, I can also offer bespoke packages to meet your individual needs. So do feel free to drop me an email to discuss your requirements and I will be happy to help.